With Blockchain Auditing, you can safely and securely store system records. This means that no one will be able to change the registration once it is completed. Blockchain technology allows forensic auditing and reliable filing of evidence as evidence that the company has met security and privacy requirements.
How it works?
- ● Suitable in compliance with PSD2, GDPR, PCI-DSS, LGPD, CCPA.
- ● Can be used as a service (SAAS) or installed on client server (on premise)
- ● REST API for integration with any system
- ● Fraud Detection - Advanced Encryption
- ● Allows use of Linux agents on server for log shipping (Apache, ISS, Docker)
Blockchain Audit Plans
- ● Free Plan - Included - 10 entries / month.
- ● Bronze Plan - Included - Up to 10,000 entries / month.
- ● Silver Plan - Included - Up to 50,000 entries / month.
- ● Gold Plan - Included - Up to 200,000 entries / month.